Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I have always been wanting a journal of some sort, but I never keep up with it. My life just isn't that interesting. Then I found out about artist journals, which are a more creative way to record your life, and are completely different from art journals, which I always describe as a multimedia sketchbook. I started an inspiration journal. It's basically a multimedia journal of things that inspire me. I feel it will help inspire me on bad days. I'll just open it up and flip through the pages. It's also a great way to stop all the project ideas I collect from Hobby Lobby from piling up and taking up precious space. I'm absolutely in love with my first page. 
It's obviously Spring inspired (yes, I know it's the wrong time of year), and I love the colors. I used different color paints with different textures for the background. After cutting out what I wanted and placing it on the page, I glued them down, and added washi tape and stickers. I spent maybe 2-2.5 hours on this and enjoyed it so much. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment