Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ever since I picked up an upcycled clipboard at a garage sale (years ago), I knew that I was going to make one myself. I found another plain old clipboard in our garage, and decided to have a go. 

 I made this little beauty with Scrapbook paper, Washi Tape, Ribbon, and Stickers. I'm thinking of adding rhinestones and a button or two, but I don't want to over-do it.


Well, That's it! If you want to see more custom clipboards, check out my clipboard board on pinterest!


*Linking up to these parties*

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful! Yes, that's a bit of a fuddy duddy way of putting it but your clipboard is delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Clipboard Idea
    Thanks For Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go with the rhinestones! It think it would be fun. Thanks for sharing at this week's Whip it up Wednesday linky party!

    ReplyDelete