Friday, November 15, 2013


Lately I haven't been feeling myself. I haven't made much of anything. Now that I am feeling better, I've been spending time with Pinterest trying to get back into that creativity flow. The other day I made a cute simple bracelet.


It's just a macramé bracelet, and the square knots are I between the rhinestones. Definitely something that's quick and easy. 
Then today I was feeling even more creative, and decided to try to make a bracelet that required just a little more effort. I also got to use my bead board that I haven't used at all, ever. It definitely made things so much easier, especially since I sat on the couch while making it. 







I had a lot of trouble getting the right lengths for everything, since i was using a chandelier component. I didn't realize that the strands would need to be different lengths.  













Well I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Hopefully I'll get back in the flow of things. 
*Linking up at these fabulous parties!*

Serenity you

1 comments:

  1. Cute bracelet! I love the bird and the heart!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete