Sunday, November 23, 2014


I use my Samsung Galaxy S5 for every photo I take for Project Life. I just don't have the time or know-how to carry an actual camera around. I like quick and easy photos, and 95% of the time they still look great. While I'm patiently waiting for the official Project Life app to release for android, I have a few apps that I use every time I prepare a photo to be printed.


1. Photofy
I love this app because of all the designs you can add to your photos. The app is free, and comes preloaded with many designs. You have the option to buy additional packages, for usually under $3 each, or you can bundle and save when you buy all the packs at once. It's cheaper to bundle, but I like buying the packages one by one. 


2. Photo Studio Pro
I use this app mostly when I want to have two 3×4 pictures on a 4×6 print. A lot of apps do this, but this is the one I love to use. It also comes with a lot of great effects. There's a free version available, but I paid $3.99 for the pro version. 




3. Lyve
I use Lyve because I just don't like the way the default gallery is set up on my phone. I have to click the picture, click the menu, and click 'more information' or something like that just to see when the picture was taken. Lyve organizes all my pictures by date, and looks pretty as well. I like to keep my pictures in chronological order, and Lyve makes it possible. Also, you can download it to multiple devices, and sync all your photos together. 

Almost every photo that gets put into Project Life goes through at least one app. I have around 10 photo editing apps, but these are my favorite by far. 


Keep Smiling. Stay Creative. Get Crafty.

Linking up at Link Party Palooza

0 comments:

Post a Comment