Friday, April 12, 2013

I used to think Hobby Lobby was all I ever needed. Now that I have Jo-Anns, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels all within 5 miles of me, I get to explore much more. I downloaded each of their apps, and check them consistantly for sales. This week, Michaels had a "Best Deal Ever" sale, and they don't lie. Brandon (being the wonderful guy that he is) took me shopping. They had sheets open stock paper, originally $.59, for only $.12! So of course I got some interesting patterns.

I also got Sugar'N Cream yarn (reg. $1.99) for $.97 each.
Fimo Polymer Clay (reg. $2.79) for $.87 each.
The strung beads were also 55% off!
 It was money well spent. They had foam brushes for $.04, T-shirts were half off, Acrylic paint was 2 for $1. There were so many great sales! But I was kind of on a time/spending limit. I have a habit of checking all three apps when I need something, to find the cheapest price. I think this was definitely the best deal I've ever gotten. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment