Friday, April 26, 2013

I have fallen in love! I stumbled across this website called Whimsey Box, and it is quite possibly the greatest thing ever! I'm 99% sure you might fall in love, too! I'm so excited to be sharing this!

What is WhimseyBox?

WhimseyBox is great investment for DIYers and crafters. For just $15/month, they ship you DIY & craft supplies, project instructions & ideas, a collectable art print, and the WhimseyBox (which is reusable, by the way!). And each month you get something different, based off of your interests! If you click this link you will receive $5 off your first box!
Copyright © 2013 Whimseybox

What else does WhimseyBox offer?

Even if you don't subscribe right away, you can still join and get your own member page. Here, you can post projects, link to your blog, twitter, and pinterest, and communicate with other DIY and Crafters.There is also a community project page where you can view projects that other members have posted!

Convinced yet?

Check out this awesome video from WhimseyBox that shows you exactly what it's all about!


Does it get any better???

It sure does! If you are interested in subscribing, I'm here to offer you $5 off your first box! Just click here and subscribe (make sure they know I sent you) and you'll get your first box for just $10 (did I mention that includes shipping? Because it does!) 

What are you waiting for?

Go check it out! If I haven't convinced you yet, I'm sure their website will!
*Linking up to these parties today*

Dear Creatives Weekend Bloggy Reading Parlo and Logi My Turn (for us) Melting Moments FreakyKeen The Girl Creative

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up & sharing @ DearCreatives.com going to peek around at some other posts. Theresa PS hope you can come by the party again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! I could see this being a great gift idea!

    Thanks for linking up at F-it Friday!
    Chrissy@
    Parlo & LOGI

    ReplyDelete