Monday, May 13, 2013

I love pinterest. And like so many others, I pin, pin, pin, but rarely actually do anything with the inspiration. My first project made from pinspiration was this Rainbow Button Bracelet, and since then, I've been making button bracelets like crazy! Todays post is another pinspiration post. Looking through my Ribbon Bookmark board on pinterest, I decided to finally make some. Here is what I came up with:








Hope you enjoyed!
*Linking up to these parties!*
Create and Inspire Link Party at Handmade Cuddles All Things Fee Today's Creative Blog All My Bloggy Friends The DIY Dreamer

3 comments:

  1. These are too cute:)! You know I love the owl one;). Thanks so much for sharing at The Owl's Skull! Great post. Have a great week! J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Really love your diy's. :) Gonna try this soon. :)

    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Thank you so much for sharing at last week's All My Bloggy Friends :) I can't wait to see what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete