Thursday, December 4, 2014

Here's a look at the first spread of Urijahs "1 Month" section.

Design O

I used  Project Life by Becky Higgins Core Kit - Baby Edition for Him and some scrapbook paper I had laying around for this page. 

Design N
For this page, I used the Project Life Themed Cards 40/Pkg-Baseball from Becky Higgins.


At this point in his book, this page was my favorite. I'm getting the hang of this. I still have a few pages I haven't shown that make me really excited to be doing this. Also I'll be posting a sort of "Closer Look" reviews on the Cobalt and Jade Editions from Becky Higgins. There also might be an Amber Edition to look at also, along with some reviews of other PL accessories.


Love Bakes Good Cakes

2 comments:

  1. I love the baseball theme! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up this past week! Your son is adorable and I look forward to you linking up each week! Also you are this weeks giveaway winner!! Be sure to email me with your address and I will get that in the mail this week!

    ReplyDelete