Sunday, December 7, 2014

I just received Cobalt Edition from Amazon for $12.17 . I absolutely love the colors. They work well for my son's album. 
These are the front page and last page 4×6 filler cards. At this point, I'm starting to think this may be my favorite kit.
Sorry for the blurry picture, I debated not posting this, but it still shows what you will get from the 3×4 first and last page cards. 
These are you options for the double sided title cards. I love the striped, plaid, and polka dot one. 
You'll receive these bifold journaling cards. Pictured with their reversed sides.
These are some of the filler - slash - journaling cards...
And here are some more...
And some more!
I hope you liked this closer look into the Cobalt Edition. I will also show you Jade Edition and Amber Edition soon!



Lil\'Luna

0 comments:

Post a Comment