Monday, December 15, 2014

Here is the second spread of Urijahs "1 Month Old" section of his Project Life. There are 3 spreads total. 
Yes, I have been putting 3x4 pictures in 4x4 pockets. To use up the extra space, I cut out 4x4 squares of some scrapbook paper I had laying around. 

This was the first time most of his dads family met him. Including his mother, sister, and daughter.
I live this picture of the 3 of them together.
This spread is all pictures taken at my dads ex-wifes family reunion. I'm still close to her family. 
On this spread, I used Washi Tape for the 4x4 pockets, and the cards are from Project Life Core Kit - Turquoise Edition .


I'm still working on adding more embellishments. I don't have much laying around since I have never done any scrapbooking before this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment