Monday, January 5, 2015

Hey everybody! Welcome to the first PL Monday of the new year! If you saw my Plans for 2015 post, you know that this year I will be attempting to keep up on 3 PL albums! I will be continuing my first one that I started in June for my son, I will be starting a family one, and also a mini album just for fun! to sort of hold all the things I love, create, and learn. My family album will be a 12x12 in a black leather WRMK album, and my "things I love" album will be 6x8 in a PL box!
This is my PL box-turned-album

This is my first spread for our 2015 family album!


Now on to the Linky Party and Giveaway!
These are the cards I will be giving away. Its a mix of Amber, Jade, Cobalt, and Turquoise. You'll receive everything you see pictured above. Just enter below!

And here's the linky party! Please help us make it grow! Link up, visit other links, stop by Day to Day, and tell everyone you know!

1 comments:

  1. Great project idea. I am starting a scrapbooking project too.

    ReplyDelete