Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Thank you so much for joining Karen and I for another PL Link Up! We are slowly reaching new people, and we need your help! Make sure you're sharing with your friends! 

This week I have spent a lot of time getting my work area to work for me. Lots of trips to the dollar store, but they had some really cute bins, buckets, and drawers. 

I also ordered some pictures from Snapfish. I've never ordered pictures from any place other than Shutterfly, so I have no idea how they will turn out. 

On top of that, I started a subscription to Gossamer Blue! Thats what I'm most excited about. I looked into a bunch of different PL subscriptions, and I just liked the colors GB had. 

Michaels had a sale on Scrapbook albums. Buy one, get one free. So my sister and I picked up a couple. I'm so glad that she decided to do PL with me. It took me awhile to get it through to her that she can do whatever she wants, that there are no rules. She didn't think she could start an album without a child or family to document. But I gave her some page protectors and cards anyway. She's using hers to put her favorite pictures and journal a lot. I wasn't going to explain to her how other people do theirs, or how to do it chronologically, because she has never been interested in anything creative (although she did make an awesome scrapbook-style report on Jackie Robinson for school) and I didn't want to overwhelm her with any sort of limits. So now when she comes over to babysit my son, she gets to play with my PL cards and stickers. 

With the album that I got, I'm doing an all-about-me style. I'll probably include some of my favorite Pins and other random bits of information I like and thinks I make or want to make. Its going to be a hodge-podge of things that interest me. I'll be showing those later. for now, lets just get this party started!



Last week, we had a good amount of people linking up. I want to thank all of you and I can't wait to see what you link up this week!

This week I am also doing a big giveaway! I am giving away 100 cards from Favorite Things Edition!
Because it is the biggest giveaway I've done, I'm allowing entries until the end of January. To enter, simply follow the directions below:

And here is the linky party! Remember to link up ONLY Project Life related posts. Make sure to check out other links and leave some love! If it's not asking too much, add our button to your post or page! Also swing by Karens blog, Day to Day and thank her for hosting this awesome link-up!




1 comments:

  1. What a fun link up! Thanks for inviting me!
    Take Care!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete