Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So, I'm kind of nervous about starting up a blog. I don't know how well I'll do at keeping it updated, and I feel that there are too many topics I want to blog about. I love everything arts & crafts related, and I want a place that I can connect with others to share and gain new ideas. I hope this blog will be my motivation to find time and energy to do what I want to do. Right now, I'm 19, living with my boyfriend, on our own, working at a bar, and in the process of transferring schools. I have a room designated as my art/craft room, but we might not be here much longer. That kills my motivation to get it organized. Hopefully soon though, I'd like to get some pictures up. I should know something by the end of the month about getting it finished. *Fingers Crossed*
Until next time,
Sara
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment