Thursday, February 28, 2013

I've been working on getting my Arts & Crafts room organized, and last night I spent some much needed time with my embroidery floss. I've had some of these bundles of floss since I first started crafting. Friendship bracelets were my first ever craft, and my dad was always buying packs of them for me. My grandma got me this cute little stool from a thrift shop...
And inside of it hides my collection of embroidery floss, a giant mess:
So after dinner and three hours (off and on) of winding and organizing, I ended with a beautiful rainbow of floss.

The containers were just basic organizing containers from the dollar store. I've had them for what seems like forever, and never put them to this much great use. I'm so glad to be getting things organized. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment